Friday, July 25, 2014

Thursday, the 24th, Linda and I had some of her chores to do.  The night before a HUGE lightning/thunder storm blew out the internet so that had to get rebooted and a quick trip to the grocery store...

But, then, reflexology!  Whoop!  1/2 hour for $20.  Can't beat that and it put both of us in an altered state that left us floating.  Yum.


We came back and got to work on the computer but after several hours of dealing with Comcast and NO headway... just decided to have a martini.  Yep.  Done!

We enjoyed the evening on their deck when Jay got home.  Q finally bonded with Jay and, I'd say in a rather big way.


Linda created her home made marinade of soy, garlic, ginger and scallion for pork loins and then she grilled it for dinner along with green beans and black rice.  So good!  She has a way of floating effortlessly while she cooks and everything always is mouth watering.  I don't know how she does it but it's always good at Linda's house when she cooks!

I helped them out with reservations for an amazing trip to Bordeaux, France for a Viking River cruise in October, 2015.  This will certainly be a highlight!  They got the end suite that has the wrap around veranda.  Oh, yeah!

We took a final evening walk with Matty and Q.  Linda seemed to have it under control as white light beamed over her head.


What a beautiful best friend, wonderful husband and, always, loving visit.


Love them both, madly!


Today I leave for NYC and Matt.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment