On to Matt West's home at Lincoln Center area. We unloaded our stuff at the front and the doorman wheeled it to Matt's apt while we went to park the car.
I brought in Q's bed, but he decided he liked Tony's better. OK..... :/ He was a pooped puppy and Tony's bed is softer, so there ya go.
Matt was missing Glen something fierce, as he was in Alabama with Tony the dog, saying good bye to an Aunt who is on her last days... I may get a chance to see him and Q can meet Tony...
Anyway, we stayed up talking, sharing stories, solving world issues and laughing the whole time. Matt and I have been good friends for 37 years. We pretty much have shared most of our adult life joys and sorrows and I consider him one of my nearest dearest friends and love him dearly!

No comments:
Post a Comment