Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Susan and Charles Saxe have been so loving and kind, that it's a shame it's takes 62 years to finally meet them!  They have a beautiful home in Houston situated on 3 lots with the green lawn sprawling, surrounded by Oak, Elm and Lodge Pole Pine reaching to the bijou.  An electric fence keeps Tipper, their lively golden in check but NOT QUINCEY!  The dogs have played and played.... not once a snarl.  :)

As soon as I walked in the house, Susan had pictures, paperwork, letters all for my perusal and ownership.  Naturally, I cried and she just held me, in a bear hug embrace til I stopped.  Charles sat and watched, concerned yet smiling.  I didn't feel embarrassed but a sense of relief, wonder, warmth.  

After a couple of hours, Charles came into the den and said we needed to stop and eat as he'd prepared 2 pork loins and was hungry!  I had forgotten Q and I had driven for 9 hours.  We ate, it was late and happily fell into bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment