Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Sunday moved in and after the am walk and a trip to Starbucks, we came back 'home' and chatted a bit with Matt.  He had business to take care of and his daily yoga.  Q and I are meeting my gal pal, Sherry Skinker for brunch.  I've know Sherry for several years.  Matter at fact it will be coming up 7! We worked with students in DC for Obama's 1st inauguration.  That fa-reeeezing day!

We sat outside at an ... ok... restaurant.  The best thing about it was our chatting and Q being able to just hang with us, watch and meet the other dogs and be a very popular puppy.

Later, there was a street fair so we strolled and bought silly trinkets.  Nice, nice NY Sunday.


We popped back up to Matt's and had a lil glass of wine and chatted a bit more.  Q and I laid down and took a quick nap.  Matt had gone out and returned with a gift-ie for Q.  Q loved Tony's bed, so Uncle Matt came in with his own.  What a surprise and treat!  He LOVES it.  :))))




WOOF!

No comments:

Post a Comment